ERP (Enterprise Resources Planning)
- Candidates must possess at least a bachelor’s degree from a reputable university majoring in Computer Science/Information systems/Accounting/other similar majors.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Has working experience in the IT industry as a Consultant/Business Analyst.
- Must have good communication skills (English both oral and written).
- Strong interpersonal, communication skill and presentation skills.
- Familiar learning Acumatica/SAP/Odoo/Others ERP is a plus.
- Gathering and analyzing clients (business requirement).
- Analyze and create documentation based on the business requirement process.
- Translate the client’s business requirement into a blueprint document.
- Conduct functional fit/gap analysis between business requirements and system.
- Prepare any documentation such as blueprint document and User Acceptance Test.
- scenario, user manual, PowerPoint slides, and video tutorial.
- Conduct UAT sessions with clients, product training, and workshops.
- Advise clients in data preparation, migration, master data, and transaction data.
- Bridge communication between business and technical people.
- Communicate with principal regarding case and support.
- Full remote working.