Senior Software Architect
Part-Time, Consultant, Contract
- 5-7 years of experience designing and implementing software applications
- Professional programs certification in Java and others is strong.
- Experience working on large-scale software projects.
- Demonstrated knowledge of web applications, cybersecurity, and open source technologies.
- Experience developing software utilizing various coding languages including Java, C#, .NET, PHP, and more.
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture.
- Excellent knowledge of UML and other modeling methods.
- Outstanding collaboration, presentation, and communication skills are essential.
- Experience overseeing customized development of processes for multiple projects simultaneously.
- Professional experience analyzing code for weaknesses and errors, and overseeing plans to improve them.
- Experience designing secure software systems based upon industry-specific specifications.
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications.
- Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of the desired product.
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility.
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards.
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to the development team.
- Oversee the progress of the development team to ensure consistency with the initial design.
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers.
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility, etc.
- Approve final product before launch.